Kingdom Kennel Health Guarantee & Contract
If within 10 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian diagnosed in writing that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect that is life threatening or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the following option:
- Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value when one becomes available.
What is not covered?
The following are not covered by this Guarantee:
- Cost of veterinary care: We do not reimburse for any veterinarian cost at all.
- Shipping or return shipping, food, medicine, supplements, training, grooming, cleaning, or other costs of raising and owning a puppy.
- Injuries or accidents, including, but not limited to, ingestion of foreign matters, choking, falls, scrapes, bumps, bruises, bug bites, human inflicted injuries, run-aways, car related injuries, injuries, and illness or injury resulting from or related to veterinary procedures (e.g. spay or neuter procedures, tail docking, etc.).
- Behavior, personality, or temperament traits including, but not limited to potty training, chewing, digging, etc.
- Appearance, size, or other physical characteristics, breed standards, or aesthetic preferences.
- Hip dysplasia diagnosis.
- Results of genetic testing.
- We are not responsible for a puppy’s exposure to diseases after they have left our possession. You should be careful where you take your puppy and who handles it as well. The puppy should not be exposed to previously infested disease areas or to places where a high level of exposure to diseases is possible. Treat Him/Her as if she is a newborn baby.
- Although we do everything we can to ensure the health of our puppies, our health guarantee does not apply to “kennel cough”, coccidia, diarrhea, collapsed trachea, giardia, open fontanel, or parasites.
What are your obligations?
YOU MUST FULFILL THESE OBLIGATIONS, AS EXPLAINED HEREIN, OR THIS HEALTH GUARANTEE WILL TERMINATE AND BECOME NULL AND VOID.
- New Puppy Exam: You must have your puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within two (2) business days of the arrival of your puppy. A copy of the medical record from this examination for the NPE must be sent to Kingdom Kennel within 4 business days.
- No Vaccines for 14 Days: Your puppy will arrive up to date on vaccinations. To avoid over-vaccination, you should not vaccinate the puppy within the first 14 days after your puppy’s arrival.
By Purchasing A Puppy From Us You Are Agreeing To The Following:
- Regular Veterinary Care: You must visit a licensed veterinarian on a regular basis and ensure your dog receives proper health checkups and timely inoculations. If the puppy dies, the breeder has the right to demand and order an autopsy on the dog at the purchaser’s expense. If the death is the breeder’s fault which is found as a result of original lab results from a licensed veterinarian, the puppy will be replaced by the breeder.
- Appropriate exercise: All dogs need regular exercise and stimulation. You should speak to your veterinarian about the appropriate amount of exercise for your particular puppy at each stage of its life. In particular, you should be careful to avoid over-exercising your puppy during its growth period.
- Healthy Diet: Your puppy will arrive with information about the type of food it has been fed so far [and a small amount of that food]. If you plan to transition to a new food, you should do so gradually to allow your puppy a chance to acclimate to the new food. You should follow a recommended nutritional program, including feeding only premium dog foods and veterinarian approved supplements. You should be careful not to under or over feed your puppy.